Lets encrypt SSL Certificates one time Integration
Encrypt your site fast and avoid breaking the bank with a Lets encrypt SSL Certificates
This SSL certificate is a very fast & affordable way to encrypt your website. Backed by the biggest Certificate Authority in the world.
This is SSL/TLS certificate, and will activate the bare-minimum security indicators (HTTPS & padlock) in any browser to show that your site is simply using standard encryption. This no-frills certificate is perfect for blogs and personal sites, since this is a domain validation (DV) cert, you’ll only need to verify your domain ownership by using one of the automated domain verification processes. Act now and you can get the Lets encrypt SSL certificate for 88% OFF the vendor price.
The Lets Encrypt SSL certificate features industry-standard 256-bit encryption strength and a 2048-bit signature key.
The SSL certificate allows you to integrate any payment portal and other banking services as you have security installed on your account.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Lets Encrypt SSL is a Domain Validated (DV) certificate, meaning it can be issued within minutes using Lets encrypt’s automated domain validation system. As long as you own or are in control of the domain, you can get this cert in a jiffy!
With 99.9% web and mobile compatibility, the Lets Encrypt SSL certificate works on just about any browser.
At 88% OFF the vendor price this is the cheapest SSL certificate you’ll find anywhere on the internet! If you see a cheaper SSL certificate than this, point ’em out!
SSL Features & Benefits
- Single domain validated, 2048-bit industry-standard SSL certificate
- Hassle-free SSL certificate issuance 24/7
- Unlimited server licenses
- Automated domain validation – no paperwork
- Strong 256-bit encryption strength
- FREE SSL site seal
- Unlimited re-issuance during the certificate’s lifetime
- Comes with a $10,000 warranty
- Risk-free 15-days refund policy
- Instant issuance (minutes)
- Can secure a single Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
SSL Certificate Server and Client OS Compatibility:
Client OS: Windows 7, Vista,XP, 2000, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X, Linux Client OS.
Server OS: Novell, Windows Server 2000-2008, Linux, UNIX, Solaris and more.
Web Servers: Cobalt, Microsoft IIS6 & 7, Apache, Tomcat, IBM HTTP, Weblogic
E-Mail Servers: Microsoft Entourage (OS/X), Microsoft Outlook 99+, Qualcomm Eudora 6.2+, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0+, Lotus Notes (6+), Mulberry, Netscape Communicator 4.51+, etc.
Browser Compatibility :
Chrome – 3 & All
Firefox 1 & All
IE 5 & All
Opera 7 & All
Netscape 9 & All
AOL 10 & All
Safari All Browsers
Mobile Browser Compatibility:
- Android (inclusion carrier-specific)
- Apple iPhone, iPod Safari
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Pocket PC 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Smartphone 2003
- RIM Blackberry 4.3.0
- Alcatel & Palm (S40/S60/S80/OSSO) based
- NTT / DoCoMo
- SoftBank Mobile
- PalmOS 5.x
- Netfront 3.0+
- Opera 4.10+
- Openwave mobile browser 6.20+
- Major Handset providers SonyEricsson, Nokia